A page for those newly-arrived in New South Wales (NSW).

Australian Government – Department of Home Affairs

FREE Translating Serviceexternal-link

Phone: 131 450

Law Access NSWexternal-link

FREE legal helpline
Phone: 1300 888 529

Legal Aid NSWexternal-link

Immigration Service 
Translation Servicesexternal-link

NSW Settlement Partnership (NSP)external-link

Community Migrant Resource Centre (CMRC)external-link

Neighbourhood Watch Ku-ring-gai & Hornsbyexternal-link

Our 20 Favourite Crime Prevention Tips for New Neighboursexternal-link
One of many in the ’20 Tips’ series, also available in other languages

Reporting Crime leaflet external-link
also available in Spanish, Korean & Simplified Chinese

Explains how to report crime to Ku-ring-gai Council, the NSW Police Force and other state government departments
NOTE: The police information is relevant to other council areas despite the naming. It is included as an example of such info.